Financial Analyst (Level II)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Financial Analyst ?
Position will support control functions within our Client's Reconciliation team. Control functions include, but are not limited to, recon and journal entry sampling, metrics reporting, audit support/coordination, and various strategic projects and initiatives.
- Perform recon and journal entry sampling routines.
- Perform deep dive analysis of recon and accounting functions to identify control gaps and process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and track audit requests.
- Participate in tactical and strategic projects focused on process improvements and risk mitigation.
- Independently navigate projects/process improvements to ensure we have robust control routines.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Intermediate-level Excel knowledge.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Successful candidate will be able to manage own time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines and know when to escalate.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks.
- Demonstrated ability/willingness to continuously learn on the job.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Presentable, confident and client focused.
- Demonstrated experience conducting discussions with all levels of the organization, including senior management, in a confident manner.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated experience presenting to various audiences.
- Experience working under pressure in a team environment.
- Experience liaising with and influencing all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Experience with reconciliation systems and design.
- Accounting knowledge (experience or coursework).
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control routines.