Program Manager - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
All aspects of the development and implementation of the defined/assigned complex highly technical program. Candidate will execute a holistic end-to-end program via the telecommunications network infrastructure project/program life cycle. Serve as the single point of contact for enterprise wide programs.
- Responsible for leading/managing end to end management of all aspects of the development and implementation of the assigned complex project/program which includes but not limited to budget, schedule, communication, deliverables, risks and progress reporting.
- Require high level of analysis to create project/program plans for new concept projects/programs.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver the defined solutions within the allotted timeline and budget. Draft and manage scope of work and timeline in coordination with the Program Director and end clients.
- Identifies project scope and objectives, coordinates activities of a project/program team, and identifies resources and implementation strategy.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, including project interdependencies.
- Ensure adherence to client’s quality standards, internal processes and reviews project/program deliverables.
- Identify and takes appropriate action to drive the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Collaborates/partners with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project(s) across the entire organization.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks as well as tracks & review.
- Develop and deliver presentations to stakeholders/leadership as required.