Quality Engineer - Salesforce I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
As a member on the Quality Team in the Education and Nonprofit Clouds, you will use agile methodologies to plan, coordinate, and lead customer engagements that result in automated tests and input to product teams. As a critical thinker with a natural curiosity to learn our customers’ business, you will use your analytical skills to extract user scenarios from conversations and data and then translate your findings into automatable test plans which either you or a member of the team will automate. A successful team member should have a strong quality mindset and will ensure our customers receive high quality deliverables. You will be responsible for constantly finding opportunities to share information and collaborate with others for the benefit of our customers, partners, and each other.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of software engineering, quality assurance/engineering, usability, or business analysis experience
- Highly proficient in Python, Java, C# or a similar language
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with industry quality & usability practices
- Familiarity with keyword driven web application automation frameworks and libraries (Robot, Selenium)
- Proficient in writing functional automation (UI/API)
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines, demonstrates problem-solving skills, and ask for help needed to grow and learn
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience in nonprofit, higher education, or K12 space