Business Logistics Coordinator - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
We are looking for someone to support the Forward Supply Chain operations for the ITTS (Inventory Trouble Ticket System) Investigation team. The ITTS team is responsible for the investigation and resolution of carrier shipping or warehouse related issues to prevent negative customer experiences. This will require collaborative engagement with our 3rd party logistics vendors, carriers, and numerous internal partners, including: operations, customer service, IT, billing, and compliance. This role will be responsible for meeting daily service level commitments of an average of 70 tickets resolved per day and is responsible for their accuracy above all.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, fostering engagement from external team members in order to achieve team goals.
- Aggressive self-starter that can succeed working independently in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to organize conflicting priorities and optimize customer impacting solutions to drive resolution in required time frame.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
Desired Skills/ Experiences
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP Order allocation and Inventory experience preferred.