Sr. Advisor Project/Program Management (Phishing Program)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Sr. Advisor Project/Program Management
Our Client is looking for someone to assist them in the foundational stages of developing their Phishing Program and Core Program.
- Support the Security Awareness & Training team with managing the delivery of internal training projects.
- Responsible for small to mid-sized projects where impact is on the entire function or process; capable of supporting initiatives across Security functions
- Define and monitor project team resources; identifies and allocates resources as necessary to ensure project/program deliverables are met
- Provide guidance and track all assigned projects from planning/initiation through delivery; conducts regular reviews with learning development, technical resources, internal clients, finance and management to ensure program is on track.
- Evaluate and recommend techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement
- Influence and manage continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Identifies areas of risk/opportunities and influences and implements continuous improvements
- May facilitate partner or vendor alignment and maintain partner or vendor relationships
Desired Skills/ Experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Vendor Management
- Phishing experience is not required, any other exposure to security training would work
- Flexible, strong communication, self-starter
- Someone that can look at a business process and suggest improvements
- Transformational thinker – someone that can really suggest how to improve a program through technology or strategy
- General knowledge of cyber security, security awareness.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing, shifting priorities and have flexibility across time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to present at senior leadership levels
- Ensures rigorous attention to detail in all work activities and products
- Results-driven and accountability-minded
- Strong background in negotiating and conflict management