Sr iOS Developer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Would you describe yourself as a techie gadget-loving engineer?
- Do you get excited by the latest devices hitting the market?
- Do you wish you could work for a company where you get to play with all these digital toys and work daily to build the kind of apps that will challenge the status quo and define the direction of an entire industry?
- Team player attitude. You need to work well with others.
- Design, develop, test and maintain native iOS applications across multiple form factors for the client (Phone, tablet, TV, Wearables, etc.).
- Investigates and resolves issues with our applications.
- Works collaboratively with peers and teams such as Business Owners, Product and QA
- Works closely with external teams for ongoing development.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field and at least 8 years’ experience or equivalent training.
- MINIMUM 3 years’ experience developing native iOS client applications, with working knowledge and demonstrated experience of Swift, Apple SDKs and Frameworks
- Experience building iOS UIs using Swift UI is a plus
- Experience building iOS apps using reactive programming such as Combine or RxSwift is a plus
- Solid demonstrated experience testing your applications, including writing unit tests, test automation, and working closely with quality assurance teams.
- Successful launch of consumer grade applications to the Apple App Store
- Thorough understanding of memory management in mobile environments.
- Solid demonstrated experience launching native mobile applications on multiple devices.
- Solid demonstrated experiencing optimizing native mobile applications for non-functional performance (memory, power, etc…)
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM or Kanban processes and project methodologies.
- Best practices for source code management, Git, modern branching concepts, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in media based apps, wearables, health a plus.