Product Manager III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
You will drive and own setting the vision, strategy and the tactics to support the appointment management and repairs and be responsible for measuring the outcomes of this work. These strategies will be key to driving customer engagement and satisfaction. You’ll partner closely with various product teams, engineering, business, user experience and other cross functional groups. You’ll drive features and experiences for core business programs that will increase the value proposition of the app to our customers. You’ll need to use data to make data informed decisions to drive and influence the work of your partners.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of product management experience that includes product, execution and go to market strategy.
- Prior experience as a mobile app product manager.
- Deep knowledge of customer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention).
- Experience managing multiple product roadmaps
- Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a matrixed cross-functional organization.
- Ability to work effectively with business and engineering teams.
- Ability to independently lead and influence senior leaders.
- Strong analytical skills to pull insights from quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical acumen to partner with engineers and user experience to launch features on mobile apps and websites.
- Ability to own and deliver against business and financial goals.
- E-commerce experience.
- Familiarity with technical aspects of mobile applications, including ability to understand complex architectural diagrams and data flows
- Knowledge of user experience trends and digital consumer behaviors, with experience doing competitive analysis
- Ability to articulate clear and concise requirements for new products and new features
- Experience with web analytics, user testing, and a/b testing, with ability to turn data into actionable decisions
- Passionate and knowledgeable about new and emerging multi-channel experiences
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and other agile development tools