Data Platform Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Data Platform Engineer
Riverwoods, IL 60015
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Infrastructure to support BOT Developers from various Business Lines (Spokes). This involves the following but not limited to:
- Support of 3rd Party RPA software.
- License management and deployment.
- Software upgrades.
- Add on and 3rd party modules (OCR, Human in the Loop, AI/Machine Learning).
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Dame Ware remote monitoring.
- Firewall, Proxy, Whitelisting rules.
- Governance and Controls.
- Cyber Security (CRD, HRD) and PCI assessments and compliance.
- CRM (ORM) Operations Risk Management.
- CRM (ITRM) IT Risk Management.
- BT Risk Management (Procedures).
- BT Risk Governance (Controls).
- API Interfaces with internal company Applications.
- SDLC, Change Management, Jira.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ Years Experience in Business Process Management (BPM) and Automation.
- Ability to multi-task as this individual will be tasked with working on multiple Process Automation related projects at one time.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to construct current and future state process maps.
Nice to Haves:
- Worked with Robotic Automation software and tools.
- Worked with Business Process Management (BPM).
- Proficient in BlueWorks Live, Visio or other flow charting tools.
- Experience with JIRA, Rally, and other agile tools.
- Experience creating strategy deliverables and presentations.
- Experience writing procedures and other governance documentation.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Previous experience in Business Technology.
- Automation Developers or Engineers.
- BPM (Business Process Management) Developers or Engineers.
Robotic Process Automation, Workforce Automation, Business Process Flow Automation.
Prior experience using automation software such like Blue Prism, Catalytic, etc.