KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary:The primary purpose of this role is to lead, assess, support/design, implement, and roll out store initiatives that support store teams with driving business results. This role will accomplish this through the development and implementation of projects, best practices, and process improvements. This role supports the day to day store operations, including sales, service, technology, omni-channel, and store communications.
- Leads the development and implementation of store improvement tools and processes, with limited guidance from the Store Operations Manager.
- Collaborates cross functionally to effectively deliver projects, best practices, and process improvement initiatives.
- Utilizes and analyze field feedback and reporting to provide recommendations for process improvement and projects to field leadership.
- Coordinates and manages timely execution of projects across stores, from development to implementation.
- Utilizes qualitative and quantitative analytics prior to development and after implementation to identify ROI, current/future state, and cost savings.
- Interprets reporting and develops actionable performance recommendations that are distributed to the key stakeholders.
- Provides real-time information and guidance to stores requiring assistance with day-to-day procedural questions.
- Analyzes post-project feedback to provide continuous improvement solutions.
- Manages projects by building the project plan and ensuring on target and timely delivery of imitative desired output and integration
- Solves complex business problems by performing competitive and market analysis, utilizing subject matter experts both internally and externally where needed
- Leverages customer facing technology to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Reviews, approves, and publishes, policies, procedures, and processes for new store initiatives, at times, executing the process of documenting
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Operations, or related field, 4+ years Related Industry Experience (Installation, Repair or US Home Improvement)
- 4 years Experience in data analytics, performance reporting
- Advanced skill level in DART/MicroStrategy, Excel, & Access, such as pivot tables, power pivot, Vlookup and dynamic charts
- Demonstrated ability to convert Financial or Operational data into actionable business steps (Business Cases) to improve performance in key Service metrics
- Demonstrated project management experience, such as Gantt Chart design and development