Telecom - QA Test Analyst 4
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
QA Test Analyst 4
Job Summary: The main function of a QA test analyst is to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. An entry level QA test analyst will typically run scripts given to them; as they progress, the analyst is responsible for the development of scripts.
- Review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Review and approve testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Review documentation of software defects and assign software developers to investigate and resolve the issue.
- Review and approve test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness or to mitigate risks.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.
- 8-10 years experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Strong knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.