KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: The Business Technology (BT) team is seeking a Product Analyst/Product Owner withan extensive background in delivering scalable and innovative enterprise solutions.
- You will be a key contributor on the BT Tableau team managing and delivering complex initiatives in support of the Quote to Cash (Q2C) and Order Processing future-state strategy.
- Connect-the-dots between business strategies and project deliverables
- You will participate as a key member of the Agile scrum team, acting as technical program manager and subject matter expert throughout the life cycle of product development.
- You will need to be able to quickly learn the business and technology domain and be able to apply the knowledge in conjunction with his/her product management and technology skills and experience to deliver.
- In partnership with the Product Manager, to work effectively with all levels of the organization virtually with global cross-functional team members in writing requirements with a focus on simplification, accuracy, and a best in class employee experience built on the client's platform.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5-7 years of hands-on experience in a product analyst, product owner, or technical program manager implementing and/or leading enterprise software, specifically in the Q2C/Order Processing/Operations domain.
- Implementation and support experience with global systems from gathering and documenting complex business requirements through user acceptance testing and production rollout.
- Change management experience including process transformation
- Excellent spoken and written communications as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-starter comfortable with navigating ambiguous situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing/changing priorities
- Proactive and forward thinking attitude and creative problem solving ability
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams
- Direct experience in Quote to Cash, Order Processing, or License Fulfillment business processes and enterprise tools
- Deep knowledge with Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of custom force.com applications
- Experience with business and data analytics