Administrative Assistant IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Administrative Assistant IV
• Provides general administrative support. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
• Effectively monitors manager and team calendars, proactively solves calendar conflicts
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
• Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
• Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
• Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
• Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
• Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
• May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
• Operates with general instruction and some supervision
• Scheduling meetings, preparing them for meetings and be where and when they need to be to minimize disruption to the business/function – limited to no duplications or conflicts with time, rooms are secured.
• Proactive management of calendars for sr. leaders, as designated. (Outlook)
• Strong Meeting Coordination/Moderation within Teams and Zoom, using collaboration tools.
• Event Management: Coordinates and manages internal and external meetings and events (all employee meetings, senior leader meetings, reward and recognition events, conferences, etc.) to achieve successful delivery – investigates options/proposals, event logistics, meeting planning, hotels, meeting rooms, technology, meals, communications, vendors, stakeholders and problem solve issues before and during events along with other duties assigned.
• Resource Management: Ensures supplies and equipment are appropriately maintained ensuring minimal to no disruption in leader and department activities.
• Performs other delegated tasks on behalf of the leader as assigned.
• Some college preferred.
• Some leadership or supervisory experience desired
• Experience working in pharmaceutical company or CRO strongly preferred.
• 7+ years previous admin experience supporting executives
• Must have Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include apps, Concur, SharePoint, Visio or OrgPlus, and understanding of business processes and requirements
• “Make it happen” spirit & attitude as well as persistence.
• Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where needed