Technical Project Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Technical Project Manager II
- Overall management and execution of various types of projects (examples include operational, technical or client-facing).
- Responsible for defining scope, developing a schedule, working with all stakeholders, closing and supporting projects and deliverables.
- Supporting projects through resource allocations, facilitating team discussions and work packages, documenting and tracking risk and issues, and ensuring deliverables are identified and completed.
- Communication across all stakeholders within and outside of projects.
- Development of status reports, delivering timely meeting minutes and related project documentation and creating marketing materials to support projects.
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Professional Credentials in the field of Project Management (i.e., PMP) preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Management for a large organization working with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Technology-related project management and/or business experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of project phases, objectives and outcomes/deliverables.
- Intermediate knowledge of project methodology tools. An understanding and ability to determine the applicable steps and stages for each unique project.