Location: Riverwoods - HQ (2500 LAKE COOK ROAD, RIVERWOODS, IL 60015)
Duration: 3/15/2012 - 3/15/2022
• IT Project and Program Management experience - both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Operational Effectiveness and readiness experience - working with both internal and external process consultants
• Strong executive leadership presence, both verbal and written communications
• Able to work with 2 audiences - detailed technical team level and summarized executive leadership level
• Preferred experience with Compliance and Risk projects
• Organizes and enables collaboration and partnership across cross-functional teams, with internal and external partners, executes on strategy & architecture driven initiatives. Drives or assists in communications on strategic initiatives to help drive consensus, achieve clarity and solve business problems. Provide oversight & process guidance for activities.
• Drives or assists research and/or brainstorming sessions; helps promote a culture of innovation within the department. Translates ideas and concepts into an executable projects.
• Provides leadership and guidance's to teams/business units where there is no clear organizational ownership yet defined or where products/technology is not yet institutionalized or adopted.
• Understands and tracks trends and strategies in area of responsibility, represent Discover when working with external parties.
Mandatory8 to 10 years of program management experience IT program/project management Leadership communications