Program Manager I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Program Manager I
Job Summary: This business-critical role requires the skills to work independently with Sales teams, Executive Sales leadership, Sales Finance, and other stakeholders on vital business-related topics. This role is accountable to develop and execute programs related to forecasting enablement, process design, and optimization, training and development, inside sales support, and other programs as defined. This evolving sales strategy requires the ability to translate a business need to an operational support model that continues to transform according to market expectations. This requires a high level of experience with strategic changes, thought leadership, and autonomy to make real-time and independent decisions and communicate them effectively to leaders across multiple business units.
- Bachelors degree or 6 or more years of work experience.
- Program management, Agile or related skills preferred
- Six or more years in a sales or sales operation role
- Experience working with SFDC & reporting tools
- Experience running executive-level meetings and opportunity/project review sessions
- Strong operations background
- Ability to build and deliver high-level presentations
- Able to align strategy to operational support model
- Strong process strategy and execution skills
- Experience leading a highly cross-functional team across the public sector and stakeholder communities
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills