Business Analyst - Order to Cash
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Business Analyst – Order To Cash
Job Summary: The Business Analyst for Order to Cash will facilitate meetings with the client, create process flows, create options for the accounting & finance team/users to decide on. Making sure the accounting is correct and making sure they have a system that meets the requirements from the accounting side.
- Leading meetings, including preparation, agenda, execution, notes, follow-up
- Gathering and documenting business, functional, and data conversion requirements
- Creating process flow diagrams using Visio
- Will be working with accounting team
- Managing the functions in a centralized accounting area
- Corporate reporting/AR
- 3-7 years of experience as a BA
- Experience with Order to Cash, particularly the back office portion of O2C (E.g., cash application, AR)
- Knowledge of AR functions within ERP
- Experience with third party integrations
- Worked as a BA in at least one of: AR redesign projects, AR implementations, document storage, workflow
- Has a finance/accounting education and work experience