Data Analyst I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Data Analyst I
Job Summary: This position is responsible for managing specific data and reporting to better assist management in maximizing resources in various departments or lines of business. Work closely with Contingent Labor Program Manage/Director to develop program reporting requirements, distribution and management Responsible for creating and producing forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. in order to provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities. Responsible for supporting program quarterly activities such as scorecards, supplier audits, and user audits.
- Conduct data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions
- Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities
- Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Identify and define data quality improvements
- Create and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources
- Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, and collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience with a vendor management system (IQNavigator, Beeline, Fieldglass)
- 1+ years prior industry experience in staffing, MSP, internally managed contingent labor program or talent acquisition/recruiting
- 6+ months working in a contingent labor program