KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Program status reporting – compiling individual project status reports into an executive level summary, creating content to be reviewed during leadership meetings, etc.
- Submitting of program invoices while also tracking to capture program expenses.
- Managing detailed resource-level program forecast.
- Managing active staffing needs by coordinating with vendors and assisting in the onboarding process.
- System Admin tasks such as managing access to tools, distribution lists, team roster, etc.
- Create working committee materials and program dashboards / metrics to quantifiably measure progress and health of program.
- This role is generally involved in all areas of the Agility program
- This person is expected to take ownership of their role, which develops as you become familiar with role and team
- Be able to take a concept and build it out to completion, e.g., template slides for executive reporting, key deployment dates, etc.
- Time-management and Ability to assess and execute on priorities.
- Asks change day-to-day; need to be able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Attention to Detail and Quality Assessment
- Creating uniformity across messaging and discerning what are executive worthy.
- Recognizing contradicting or gaps in information that need to be followed up on.
- Experience using MS Suite, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom is desirable, but not required