KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Use analytics to identify opportunities in dev processes. For example: running natural language clustering on Azure Dev Ops bug reports, community reports, forum, and support tickets. Augment data sets leveraging behavioural and non-behaviour data.
- Dashboarding and building of KPIs, specifically using PowerBI and Azure Monitors, Azure Data Explorer and Jarvis preferred.
- Leverages deep insights to make sure we are automating the right measures and KPIs.
- Work with development teams to ensure the right prioritization of bugs. Being able to understand player impact.
- Excellent project management and communication. Will closely partner with the platform team.
- Tools: SQL, Databricks, Natural Language Processing, statistics, Python.
- 3+ years of experience in data science role.
- Strong understanding of software engineering systems required.
- Experience analyzing data using Python, R, or other statistical languages.
- Proficient with SQL-like languages - Hive, Spark, or Databricks experience is a bonus.
- Experience using and evaluating machine learning models on real-world data.
- Experience building dashboards and reports using tools like PowerBI, Azure Monitors, Azure Data Explorer, or Jarvis
- Excellent project management and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Deliver business impact on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
- Able to work on a collaborative and diverse team.