KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Creates and maintains databases for test, development and production environments.
- Analyzes, tests, and implements physical database design.
- Documents environment and maintains current patches.
- Ensures data recovery, maintenance, data integrity, and space requirements for physical database are met through formulation and monitoring of policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management.
- Audits the current environments, provides capacity planning and best practices for the future production/development/test environments, which may include establishing new standards and procedures.
- Conducts performance assessment and tuning as related to the database system.
- Provides technical knowledge working with system administrators, technical managers, developers, and architects.
- 10+ years of experience
- REDIS Experience