KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: We are currently seeking .NET Contractors to join our fast-paced agile environment. We support Merchandise Planning & Allocation (MP&A) systems and work closely with our business partners throughout the SDLC. We are looking for a well-rounded developer that works well in a team setting and can work with minimal instruction. Our technology stack includes C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Ignite UI, Dapper, IIS, Add-in Express, Windows Server, Oracle PL/SQL, WPF, Console Application, Windows Services, PowerShell, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy. Along with our current stack we will be building new applications supported in Azure
- Work with the team to develop user facing applications utilizing various .NET components
- Work with the functional team to identify technical solutions for complex problems.
- Communicating status to the team, business, and leadership.
- Identifying issues and resolving them with the necessary teams.
- Present new ideas or roadblocks to current work
- Communicate to team on issues, project progress, and technical direction
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on .NET experience.
- Excellent coding skills in C#.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies.
- Strong database skills using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Ability to turn high-level business requirements into working applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience mentoring and leading developers
- Experience establishing technical designs and follow through of design
- Experience in application ownership and production support
- .NET Core or .NET 5
- Web API
- Strong Database skills (Oracle, MS SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Visual Studio 2019 or higher
- Azure development (functions, dbs, services)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Queuing (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, etc)
- Automated Unit Test