KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: This position is working in our Commerce Department’s Site Reliability / Application Infrastructure team. The team is supporting a migration to public cloud to Azure from a private cloud, microservice architecture. As part of this role, we would look to leverage experienced candidates to help upskill two of our junior team members in these skill sets.
- Understands current organizations deployment topology(CI/CD), configurations(software/hardware).
- Train internal resources with Nginx configurations.
- Works independently and are driven to produce results with minimum amount of supervision
- Knowledge of traffic management and load-balancing technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled in networking technologies, and Internet security products and services.
- Experience with Chef and any similar infrastructure management and app delivery automation tool
- 5+ years Azure DevOps- Configure, manage, support, deploy Azure DevOps/Kubernetes
- 5+ years experience with Kubernetes
- 5+ years experience with Kafka
- Extensive experience and Linux- Deep understanding of public cloud services