KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
- Delivery Solutions and Technical Processes
- Partner with architecture group to deliver solution blueprints and other UML-based design documentation
- Enforce processes around development methodologies including continuous integration, static code analysis, test coverage to improve engineering efficiency.
- Own and drive the life cycle management of our technical inventory (e.g. servers, DBs, storage, patches, upgrades, technology components)
- Review and approve functional specifications created by delivery project teams
- Maintain solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases.
- Provide technical validation and impact insights to the product planning, estimates and delivery outcomes.
- Actively engaged in collaboration, research and analysis, of emerging business domain and technical trends.
- Keep key Stakeholder up-to-date on technology trends within the industry. The impact you will have
- Influence without authority in all directions (including officer-level).
- Drive new business solutions to support the eCommerce business.
- Align technical program solutions with intended Business objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in one more of the following areas: application management, software engineering, and iterative/agile methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in defining, creating and integrating high scale, large volume and reliable applications.
- Full life-cycle product development experience (from vision to production).
- Experience building partnerships with senior leaders across a variety of groups throughout the enterprise is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The ability scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
- Continuous integration development methodology with strong command of version management
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and deliver.
- The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise, and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience with on-shore and off-shore software engineering teams.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.