KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Billing Analysts are responsible for analysis, documentation, and creating billing solutions for both ICOMS and CSG billing systems. Billing Design Analysts will ensure billing solutions meet specified and approved requirements from our internal customers as well as Billing Executive leadership. This position includes documenting high-level solutions, performing testing of the solution, documenting the configuration, submitting developer requirements (if required), and providing technical billing subject matter expertise and support of billing solution launches.
- Works intimately with business owner/requestors or design architecture on understanding requirements and documenting requirements.
- Develops and documents billing solutions including process flows.
- Understands all order entry processes and procedures and business rules within the company.
- Works with Data Standards, requests data standard codes, and ensures we are following data standard guidelines.
- Performs analysis on billing systems, billing data, and processes in order to determine the best billing design and solution.
- Provides support for complex issues within our billing systems.
- Runs queries and pulls billing data to support analysis and billing design.
- Designs solutions for MEC (Master Enterprise Catalog) to support the Gateway system.
- Creates and documents billing system configuration guides.
- Perform other duties a requested by supervisor.
- Experience with SQL - write new scripts or edit existing
- Billing system experience: CSG or ICOMS, AS400 or Rumba or proprietary billing experience
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong Communicator (written and verbal): ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to conduct presentations in front of an audience (could include Executive Leadership)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of industry requirements used to support end user cable, data, and telephony billing
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Knowledge of systems used by Cable and/or Telecommunications industries to support billing, customer services, and accounting activities
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop products including Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Billing system code configurations (including prerequisites) 2-3
- Billing system experience related to campaigns, rates, packages, and taxes 2-3
- Database reporting tools, queries, SQL, macros 2-3
- ICOMS/CSG experience preferred 2+