System Analyst III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
System Analyst III
- Follow ITS change management and stage gate procedures
- Update and maintain internal software documentation
- Provide user security reports for audit
- Troubleshoot assigned application related issues
- Reading technical manuals, confers with users, conduct system diagnostics, and provide technical assistance
- Regularly review and evaluate the current policies and procedures looking for areas of improvement in efficiency or effectiveness of efforts.
- Review the system impact of additions to the daily automation runs due to new or changed applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of experience IT related experience
- 3+ years of working with automated schedulers
- 2+ years of project related experience
- Expert knowledge of structured and object-oriented programming, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into systems’ design and technical solutions.
- Knowledge of Atomics’ (aka, UC4) Enterprise Job Scheduler.
- Practical work experience in managing and maintaining systems in a multi-utilization instance environment.
- Previous work experience in the use of a project management system
- Previous work experience in the use of a help desk / incident system
- Working experience with relational and hierarchical databases.
- Experience working with PL/SQL and SQL
- Experience with Enterprise Database
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operation Systems
- Experience with versioning software is preferred
- Willing to learn new skills and modules