Business Analyst IIII
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Business Analyst IIII
Job Summary: This role will work closely across our sales, marketing, and engineering teams to identify key metrics, stand up tools and processes for reporting, and develop the practice of sharing insights. They will also partner cross-functionally to integrate digital reporting and analysis into regular rhythm of business activities. To be successful in this role, the Digital Reporting and Analytics Manager must be a critical thinker with the ability to solve problems and connect the dots in the data to derive insights and recommendations to drive the business forward.
- Develop and standardize KPIs and reporting for online sales and performance
- Create and manage online performance measurement and tracking through dashboards, scorecards, etc. to be shared with key stakeholders across business and sales teams
- Analyze KPIs and data to identify key trends and insights to inform business and sales teams
- Partner with cross-functional groups to integrate digital and online metrics and reporting into existing standard reporting and measurements
- Establish and document data sources, data definitions and methodologies, processes for report creation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Math, Economics, Finance, Accounting or relevant work experience
- 5+ years experience with demonstrated success working in a digital marketing or digital commerce analytics role
- Strong understanding of retail metrics and KPIs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to analyze data to identify trends and develop actionable insights
- Experience identifying relevant data and creating and managing dashboards
- Ability to manage multiple processes, people, and projects simultaneously across multiple teams and organizations with a strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and quantitative abilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and data visualization tools such as Tableau