Sr React Developer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Senior React Developer
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help define and develop towards business & functional requirements.
- Work with backend APIs and services (Google, Payment, Cloud Services.)
- Unit-test code for functional stability, performance, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and suggest new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Constantly communicate with team members.
- Always follow best practices and standards as agreed upon by the team.
- Evaluate existing code while continuously looking for ways to improve it based on established coding standards.
- Collaborate w/ QA team and participate in the quality validation of code.
- Assist in the development & expansion of existing documentation of process and coding standards.
- Provide continuous analysis and recommend improvements to front end web application.
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general mobile/desktop web standards.
- Experience using GraphQL.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Familiar with CMS such as Contentful.
- Strong understanding of ADA compliance and implementation.
- Good understanding of SEO standards and best practices.
- General exposure/experience with tagging for a web analytics solution, such as Google Analytics
- General experience working with e-commerce systems development.
- Experience with responsive website development.
- Experience working with RESTful JSON Web Services.
- Deep knowledge and ability to apply design patterns and best practices.
- Experience developing web applications for A/B testing and personalization.
- Proficient at monitoring, identifying, and tuning critical functionalities.
- Experience with secure applications development (OWASP Top 10, PCI, PII.)
- Experience with caching, browser and potentially w/ Akamai CDN.
- DevOps methodologies and use of Atlassian tools, JIRA & Confluence.
- Experience using GitLab for version control.