KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Our client is seeking innovative and technically curious data engineers to join us as we make a huge impact in the digital evolution. A career with our client offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions. There are multiple areas of specialization available such as search, distributed services, big data platforms, cloud, infrastructure and more. Be a key part of our client's growth. This team drives the vision, strategy, and innovation around advertising forecasting, reporting and optimization. Candidate will work with existing team to build data pipelines to facilitate internal and external reporting.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience implementing and deploying modern data pipeline solutions including: Python, Airflow or similar tools, data design for warehousing, reporting, and transactional databases
- Experience with advertising terminology, reporting, and standards
- Familiarity with GCP, AWS or other cloud platforms
- Knowledge of and working experience with open-source software and cloud infrastructure components
- Agile development practical experience
- Experience using version control systems such as Subversion or Git