KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: We are seeking a Cloud Engineer offering expertise in either AWS or Azure. The Cloud Engineer will empower engineering and data science teams to provision, maintain and troubleshoot development, staging and production environments through automated workflows.
• Design, build and deploy infrastructure systems for managing our public cloud environment using containers, microservices, and other next-generation tools and technologies
• Architect our deployment systems to be more reliable, faster, and make the best use of available infrastructure
• Proactively identify engineering team’s pain points and research potential open source solutions or design new solutions and guide team in the implementation
• Collaborate with program managers and leadership to drive system requirements and deliver the maximum value to all engineering and science groups
• Partner with Engineering teams to integrate security controls into continuous integration, delivery and deployment processes (baking security into the infrastructure).
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 3-5+ years of knowledge in Python
• Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)