KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: This position requires an intrinsically motivated problem solver with attention to detail and expertise in coding, analyzing, and troubleshooting complex systems. You will be expected to come up with solutions to minor enhancements and issues independently. We are looking for a candidate with strong knowledge of Android, Java and associated technologies. In this role, you will have strong knowledge of agile software development methodologies and tools.
- Responsible for supporting an agile team in the development, testing, and publishing of robust and stable, native and cloud-based software
- Support development efforts towards successful project delivery while adhering to high-quality development principles to effect delivery of solutions on-time and on-budget
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and roadmaps/plans
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Interface with application users and other contractors to ensure the successful integration, testing and transition of the application to operations
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Understanding and/or experience with Kotlin Experience with Mobile application design patterns (MVP, MVVM)
- Experience working with SQLite and/or other embedded databases experience with Android unit testing frameworks
- Experience consuming RESTful services
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team