Application Migration Project Manager (Consultant, Project/Program Management)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Application Migration Project Manager
- Responsible for large sized project where impact is on the entire function or process; capable of supporting initiatives across Security functions
- Define and monitor project team resources; identifies and allocates resources as necessary to ensure project/program deliverables are met
- Provide guidance and track all assigned projects from planning/initiation through delivery; conducts regular reviews with finance, technology teams, and customers to ensure program is on track.
- Evaluate and recommend techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement
- Influence and manage continuous improvement of project/program process, practices and initiatives
- Strong awareness internal processes and practices to meet project/program delivery requirements
- Identifies areas of risk/opportunities and influences and implements continuous improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, Information Systems or related field
- 5-8 years of Project Management experience, but open to reviewing candidates with less experience
- History of experience leading application migration projects, process management and fast-paced problem solving
- Proficient in leading project efforts via Agile methodology
- Open to working during off hours and weekends as required, working with Global Teams in different time zones
- Familiarity and experience working with Service Now Change Management and Jira Software
- Able to operate effectively and confidently in a fast-paced environment with competing, shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to collaborate well and present at senior leadership levels
- Ensures rigorous attention to detail in all work activities and products
- Organized, results-driven and accountability-minded
- Strong background in negotiations, conflict management and application stakeholder communications