Product Manager II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Product Manager II
Job Summary: The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for identifying and implementing technologies and applications to drive wireless innovation initiatives. This role will assume leadership in ad-hoc cross-functional collaboration with fellow product managers, engineers, and partner companies in the wireless ecosystem to drive business strategies. The role will report to the Director, Wireless Products, but will operate in a highly matrixed environment with a number of key stakeholders, lead organizations and cross-functional teams.
- Deep understanding of the wireless industry in product development process specific to the mobile and telecommunications spaces and translate appropriate steps to drive wireless market position
- Translate high level use cases / features into specific sub requirements for various components of a wireless value chain
- Proactively identify technologies and applications to support the effort and conduct with deep analytics when appropriate while maintaining an eye toward the bigger picture
- Perform end-to-end wireless market, technical, and competitive analysis. Work closely with engineers and developers to implement technical specifications, roadmaps, and strategies
- Collaborate with internal / external teams to understand current customer experience and pain points to identify features and technologies that will improve the product offering
- Product Management and/or Product Development Experience Required, preferably in wireless telecommunications or consumer electronics
- Ability to lead large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Experience operating in Agile or SAFE