KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: We are seeking a Data Analyst to join our team! We are looking for someone with technical excellence, attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and clear technical communication are key for the success of this role. The candidate should have experience with using data to discover customer trends, with a curiosity to sometimes dig deeper in order to find new, meaningful patterns of customer behavior.
- Intermediate skill in Python using Pandas for data wrangling and exploratory data analysis and using plotting packages (i.e. matplotlib, seaborn) for generating clear visualizations is required for this role
- This individual will be responsible for performing exploratory data analysis (EDA) across a range of customer and agronomic datasets to answer business critical questions and discover meaningful trends and behaviors
- This role will also be expected to assist in wrangling data from multiple sources and, at times, qualifying data and insights by communicating to domain experts and other sources of truth.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Math, Agronomy, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline with at least a year of data analytics or data science experience
- Intermediate skill using Python (e.g. pandas, numpy, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.)
- Intermediate skill using SQL or PySpark dataframe manipulations
- Knowledgeable of version control, e.g. git
- Detail oriented and capable of performing deep dives into datasets
- Strong communication skills to solicit information from domain experts and present results back to a technical audience
- Self-starter as well as able to work as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of statistics