KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Our client is seeking a candidate who will support the selling function and carry out a variety of tasks and functions. Responsible for maintaining efficient and profitable support for the day-to-day operations of the Product Line.
- Learn all aspects of respective product line and serve as the technical expert
- Proactively drive vendor relationships and serve as the primary contact
- Maximize margin objectives of respective product line
- Expand existing traditional business
- Identify and pursue purchase opportunities available in the marketplace
- Plan, schedule, and manage inventory for respective product line
- dentify inventory acquisition opportunities
- Identify market trends and coordinate with sales group to anticipate areas of opportunities
- Ensure that inventory management and shareholder value is maximized
- New Product Development Some travel may be required
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PC Literate (Word, Excel, and Access)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Basic negotiating, customer support skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Ability to articulate and compose business opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly technical environment