KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: IAM Security Engineer will be a key role focusing in implementing and driving the execution of Privileged Access and Identity Management Technology (PIM/PAM). This role will assist in design and implementation of Privileged Access controls and audit. This role will help create and maintain tech standards, deploy new PAM solutions, manage, and track, PAM related processes, deploy new capabilities. This role will work with teams such as Development, Architecture, Security, Engineering and Operations to come up with optimized PAM solutions.
- Execution and administration of PAM processes such as Privileged account management, Password vault user access management, Just in time access etc.
- Provide hands on support on the PIM/PAM tools and assist in trouble shooting of issues
- Privileged account discovery and onboarding, Privileged credentials management, Privileged access logging, reporting and audit, access analytics and response
- Develop documentation to support ongoing PAM solution operations, maintenance, and specific problem resolution
- Apply expertise in the installation and configuration of the PAM platform, including conducting routine solution maintenance, monitoring the health of the platform, and conducting daily proactive monitoring
- Design PAM processes to enforce least privilege in a transparent way and identify opportunities for improvements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in technology or related field
- 5-7 years of hands on IAM Engineering experience
- Strong technical experience
- Experience in implementation and administration of PAM/IAM solutions
- Talking with vendors, internal stakeholders, etc
- Good collaborator and communication skills
- Experience in one tool or another Centrify, CyberArk, Thycotic, Beyond Trust, etc.