KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Join the team responsible for designing, overseeing the installation of telecom equipment and facilities, such as complex electronic switches, broadband data services, and satellite communications. Manage work at existing wireless cell sites including Modifications, CRAN, and Cell enhancements, projects from initial site design review through completed drawings including review and submittal of Close out Package.
- Task Preliminary drawing review
- Final construction drawings review
- Pull site documents from Review NREC for accuracy Review NREGC for accuracy
- Compile site documents and submit to GC Submit and Monitor Site List to GC for current year POR
- Review passing structural analysis for accuracy
- Review mod options for failing structural analysis Redline drawings for revision as new standards are issued
- Create BOM Order A&L materials
- Order equipment Review GC site audit/quote for accuracy
- Create GC Services PO Track material receipts
- Coordinate GC application and receipt of permits Coordinate application and receipt of external NTP
- Coordinate Release to Construction with GC
- Communicate EES requirements to GC
- Effective communication skills
- Capable of doing multi-tasking.
- Have good understanding and knowledge of using FUZE