RF Engineer II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
RF Engineer II
Job Summary: RF Engineer is responsible for contributing in the RF Design of the regional cellular network with emphasis on modifying existing sites and antenna/RF path theory. Will work with the performance team to understand the area and any issues within the cluster, researching previous projects and in-flight projects, creating short-term and long-term designs to meet sites design criteria, creating new projects within their geographic area of responsibility.
- Analyzing network metrics
- Analyzing drive tests to evaluate search area candidate as necessary
- Preparing FCC/FAA submissions in a timely manner
- Performing design evaluations for planning, and evaluating coverage/capacity issues
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- 3 + years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry as an RF Design Engineer required
- Must have a good understanding of engineering concepts
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field