Security Engineer IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Security Engineer IV
Job Summary: The Product Security Team ensures security by design product engineering and architecture for both consumer and business products. As a Senior Product Security Architect, you will work to conduct security assessments on both Consumer and Business products and solutions. You will help to create, define, and implement security controls and tooling in conjunction with product development teams and product owners. You will manage multiple projects with a degree of impact and complexity that must be carefully controlled to support the internal business unit security requirements.
- Help implement Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) practices and use automation where possible
- Work with the product teams to perform security design/code reviews and vulnerability assessment
- Build threat models and conduct risk assessments for new features and services.
- Create application threat models and provide guidance on effective countermeasures
- Contribute to security architecture and assist in building and rolling out processes for secure code development and deployment involving truly cutting edge technology
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Security, or others) OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience with performing security requirements analyses to secure the deployment of large globally distributed platforms, building threat models, do design reviews and document relevant mitigation techniques, implementing security best practices, applying applications security design patterns.
- Experience with any combination of at least 3 technical disciplines, including the following: Cloud Security, Application Security, Mobile Security, Secure Development methodologies, Software Development and Coding
- Good understanding of Cloud Services, like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipeline