KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
$21.70- $31.00 (est. hourly)
Job Summary: The chosen candidate will be responsible for data entry of contract details into the Contract Lifecycle management (CLM) tool. The Program goal is the complete digitization of the embedded base of Carrier Relation's contracts.
- Research and identify contract IDs and link
- Validate and follow file names and apply naming convention standards
- Data validation and normalization
- Research and backfill specific contract data attributes
- Implement guardrails to ensure data is kept clean
- Contract data staging and mapping
- 3+ years of related experience in a contract management / administration position with high degree of responsibility
- 3+ years of experience working with contract terms and/or paralegal certification
- Strong computer skills including proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook, teams)
- Telecom experience a plus
- Ability to summarize key contract issues