Senior Data Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Senior Data Engineer
Job Summary: We are looking for a savvy Data platform Engineer to join our growing team of Data platform management. The candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. Possess a high level of energy and passion about data and processes, a self-starter being able to hit the ground running and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Identify data sources and build pipelines using various ETL tools such as but not limited to, SSIS, and Alteryx. Data sources including but not limited to SQL Server, SAP, Teradata, Hadoop\Hive, PostgreSQL, Oracle and flat files. • Identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality by various data solution techniques.
- Expertise in Alteryx Admin /User management experience , advance workflow management with proper roles and security.
- Assist in defining the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, security and reference data.
- Create and optimize data models to support various business applications.
- Reviewing modifications of existing data systems for cross-compatibility.
- Automate and support workflows to ensure timely delivery.
- 5+ years of SQL Server development experience.
- 3+ years ALTERYX Admin /User management experience and advance workflow management.
- 5+ years data modeling experience.
- 5+ years of ETL experience.
- 5+ years of experience in working on more than one database technologies Microsoft SQL server, Teradata.
- 2+ years big data experience, Hadoop, Hive, Spark • Expert knowledge of data warehousing.
- BI Lifecycle management
- Working understanding of Microsoft VBA, HTML, Python
- Data model development using ERWIN