Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
Job Summary: The Senior Product Designer uses human centered design methods to create industry-leading experiences from ideation to launch of a product or service. Daily, you’ll partner with other UX practitioners and leaders, engineers, developers, product management, and a variety of business partners to create innovative solutions that meet both user needs and key business objectives. The Senior Product Designer crafts, plans, develops, and evaluates new product and service concepts, enhancements to existing products and services or strategic product extensions, often working in high-profile and complex projects. They partner with research insight teams to gather and understand data and insights to inform products and services as well as test prototypes with end-users. When it comes to the Senior Product Designer’s toolchest, they have expertise in communicating clearly and building concepts using sketches, online whiteboards, journey maps, site maps, navigation designs, user flows, information organization models, wireframes, prototypes, and other specifications that communicate experience and design intention. They incorporate human-centered design methods to both expand the scope of possibilities and converge on a hypothesis-based solutions that meet both user and business needs.
- Model how to use human-centered design approaches to frame problems, uncover patterns, discover opportunities, and visualize possibilities
- Communicate clear, focused user experience concepts for products during all stages of the design process using deliverables such as wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes using industry software like Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Collaborate within product teams – assess and prioritize opportunities, constraints, and features - advocating for the end user while balancing the negotiation of priorities and business goals
- Facilitate feedback loops through frequent and appropriate user research, testing, and metrics analysis
- Continuously grow your depth of knowledge and apply it to evolve or craft new product opportunities, including information architecture, research opportunities, and platform capabilities.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide creative and thoughtful solutions
- Measure your design solutions with metrics that matter; ensure qualitative and quantitative data is captured and used appropriately to inform decisions
- 5+ years as a UX practitioner in highly collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to design and lead design in complex systems with strong design methodology
- Experience and proven success working with large multi-disciplinary UX teams and relation with stakeholders
- Evidence of incorporating user feedback loops via UX research in design process and proven ability to apply insight