Operations Analyst I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Operations Analyst I
Job Summary: Do you have a passion for improving and streamlining product operations? Are you skilled at managing and driving events and projects? The Analyst, Product Planning & Operations role will be responsible for scaling product planning, data governance and operational excellence. The ideal candidate brings experience with building and improving systems and processes. They are responsible for launching and supporting quarterly events with the engineering teams for our products.
- Project manage and drive Technology, Marketing, and Product (TMP) Roadmap Summit Event 3 times per year, coordinating effort across our 20+ business & high priority initiatives
- Assist with key activities around data management, analytics, and reporting across our integrated planning processes for developing our long-range plans, quarterly business reviews, annual V2MOM and budgeting processes
- Drive analysis to help build scalable processes for managing against our budget targets
- Work with Finance, Recruiting, and planning business communities to ensure excellence in all operational and fiscal activities including staffing levels, budgets, and planning
- Ensure that as we scale we stay true to our values of customer success, agility, and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters degree preferred
- 2+ years of project management experience working on large events or meetings using Cloud technology and collaboration tools: Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Meet), Slack, Zoom, Quip, Highspot, IBM Watson Media
- Experience working with Product Engineering and Product Operations teams in a Technology company
- Can manage small to medium sized highly virtual operational projects and can work seamlessly in a matrixed environment