UX Content Manager
UX Content Manager
Job Description: As the digital voice, the UX Content Manager strategizes, creates and manages clear, consistent and engaging UX content, including information architecture, product copy, calls-to-action, microcopy, naming conventions and taxonomies, that help drive bottom-line business results for the company. You’ll work across a broad range of customer experiences and touchpoints, including branded websites, software and product development, online sales channels, mobile, email and other digital content.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
Here’s what you can expect from a UX career:
- Participate in a collaborative, fun and friendly remote team environment that values diversity, builds and trains individuals, and supports long-term career and skills growth
- Contribute to large-scale digital systems and products that are used by millions of customers and have a meaningful impact on business
- Join a proven UX organization that is benefitting from high growth, demand, visibility and investment
- Practice true user-centered design, supported by robust research and analytics capabilities
- Manage a team of content designers, guiding them toward project success and achieving career goals
- Set UX content strategy for the company website, as well as connected sites and experiences, and assure adherence to that strategy through communication and design direction
- Prioritize content design work
- Set and measure key performance indicators for UX content design work across the company website
- Partner with SEO specialists and oversees article writing, editing and enhancements
- Write and edit copy according to brand voice guidelines and make certain all content meets the brief, is appropriate to the channel, and meets relevant requirements
- Write, review, and edit all copy for grammar, punctuation, spelling, brand guidelines, legal changes, internal consistency, etc.
- Act as SME and resource for content team members
- Ensure established content processes are followed by entire UX team
- Actively determine and implement new processes for benefit of team, developers, and stakeholders
- Act as mentor to junior team members, regardless of reporting structure
- Utilize best UX and digital writing practices to turn product and marketing requirements into a clear and concise experiences for customers, including calls-to-action, microcopy, interaction flows, feature development and navigation
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary UX team to design a variety of compelling user experiences
- Use data and research to evaluate content’s impact and derive customer insights that will help solve the biggest customer problems and show real business results
- Work with and gain approval from other stakeholders and legal
- Serve as a brand ambassador and owner of the company voice
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or similar
- 7+ years experience as a content designer, UX writer, copywriter or content strategist
- Experience working with a cross-functional UX team
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Training or experience using human-centered design techniques