Job Description: Our client is looking for an Automation Tester to join their remote team!
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Responsible for the planning, integration, test casing, scripting, and execution of all testing to ensure proper coverage
- Schedule and lead test deliverables review sessions as necessary
- Work on multiple projects/systems as a project team member and are a subject matter expert for a single project/system
- Collaborate with the BSA and Development teams in the analysis and review of business objectives and requirements to ensure requirements are testable
- Actively participate in the review of architectural and technical design specifications
- Develop, document, and maintain the test data, data validation, end to end testing flows
- Conduct testing using HNB automated test processes and reports results
- May run database queries in order to supply data validation within test scripts
- Work with BSAs and Development teams on defect analysis and triage
- Work with colleagues and project managers to meet established target dates and completion of activities/deliverables under changing conditions
- Create test status reports per project guidelines
- Create test results and test summary deliverables to ensure production implementation readiness
- Create and facilitate review of the Test Strategy with the project team
- Ensure all aspects of testing, such as manual execution, regression, automation, and performance testing, is completed
- 5+ years of experience with Automation Testing
- Experience building Automation frameworks from scratch
- API Testing Experience
- SQL Scripting and Data Validation experience