Senior Cloud Data Engineer
Job Description: As a Senior Data Engineer, the primary focus of this role is to lead the design and development of data movement (ETL) into and within the companies data platform both on premise and in cloud. Other responsibilities include ETL architecture design and working closely with the extended BI and Data Management teams.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Work with other Developers and help determine data source
- Design and build operationally robust data pipelines that can be supported efficiently and minimize escalations
- Guidance on how to build out pipelines to pull data from source system into Big Query into Google
- Help manage timelines and estimates on requirements related to data engineering
- Call out expectations around standards and procedures
- 7+ years of experience as a Data Engineer in building ETL/ELT, data warehousing and big data solutions
- Google Cloud experience
- Big Query experience in GCP
- Experience with UNIX shell scripts and commands
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines