Administrative and Operations Assistant
Job Description: Our client is seeking an eager professional to join our team! The role will provide Operational and Administrative support to our Whippany, NJ location. He/She/They will support the department on diverse projects and may provide project management leadership on tasks of moderate scope specific to their functional area. With little or no direction, this individual carries out routine tasks and functions with attention to detail. The individual works collaboratively with their immediate supervisor, team members and internal and external customers to achieve team goals and uses informal leadership opportunities and effective communication to influence team direction and continue to build trust and value.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Provides administrative support to several employees
- Assist in meeting planning and preparation work needed, such as coordinate details of departmental meetings, site conferences and events, registrations
- Manage business travel arrangements
- Prepare Expense reports via Concur on a timely basis
- Maintain SharePoint site and add members as needed
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to prioritize
- Process and file CDA's and obtain US contract numbers
- Track vendor proposals and fully executed contracts
- Create Service Entry Sheets in SAP
- Perform additional ad hoc requests as needed
- 5+ years of experience with Associate Degree or higher
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer skills e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint 365
- Business driven and customer focused; able to create a trustful partnership
- Team player, capacity to collaborate domestically and internationally in a fast- paced environment