Job Description: Our client is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team. This is a manager role, and the Project Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering project management to capital projects, from project initiation through completion.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Provide engineering project management to capital projects, from project initiation through completion
- Participate as engineering lead on Global Engineering projects
- Work with stakeholders to develop and assist with the development of project objectives and scope
- Develop accurate project documentation, cost estimates and schedules, identify savings, and provide updates to management
- Coordinate development of detailed design and drawings and specifications with multiple engineering disciplines
- Lead project reviews and assure thorough action item follow-up
- Develop clear and concise appropriation requests, communicating and presenting background and justification
- Select appropriate vendors, soliciting bids with Purchasing and procure equipment
- Guide Construction Field Coordinators with project implementation requirements
- Participate in or provide start-up support as necessary
- Drive punch list completion and document project files and closure information in a timely manner
- Ensure systems and equipment are designed and installed in accordance with Bayer and regulatory standards with life cycle cost considered
- Provide leadership and engineering assistance to site personnel to facilitate compliance with standards, safety procedures, and other regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience
- 3+ years engineering experience preferably in a plant operation function
- Detail engineering for one specific discipline or technical work-package from design to hand-over
- Design, calculation, specification of all related engineering documents
- Field engineering experience
- Possess up-to-date knowledge about relevant internal and external regulations
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, ability to deal with ambiguity and conflicts