$18.90 - $27.00 (est.hourly)
Job Description: Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their hybrid team! The key tasks will be consolidating data from multiple data sources, compiling data for monthly executive reports, and updating financial models.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Prepare and review reports and other analysis as required for achieving financial objectives
- Perform analysis of data trends on operational budget spend to enable team to meet Key Performance Indicators
- Understand financial models to forecast results
- Utilize analysis to identify cost savings opportunities
- Create operating expense reforecast
- Coordinate operating expense variance analysis and reporting
- Perform monthly review of financial statements and identify trends
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present financial analysis to management
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/Word software and have a working knowledge of popular financial management applications