$34.30 - $49.00 (est. hourly)
Job Description: Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their hybrid team! This role analyzes and reconciles accounts, prepares and annotates variance reports. This role should be prepared to perform research to understand the accounting consequences of alternative approaches.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Manage the accounts payable process, including the review of the General Ledger, invoices and voucher logs
- Assist or act as a resource to explain variances to budget and forecast
- Review compliance with company policies, procedures and controls as it relates to day-to-day transactions
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Manage the purchase order process
- Prepare and maintain detail expense spending analysis
- Support the month end close process to ensure consistent, timely and accurate completion
- Manage the financial data and forecasting of many contract resources on multiple projects
- Prepare any ad hoc information and reporting requests from leadership
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present financial analysis to management
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/Word software
- Working knowledge of popular financial management applications