Job Description: Our client is seeking a Project Manager who manages, coordinates, leads projects from initiation through delivery. Responsible for meeting the project requirements and managing project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk. Serve as a liaison between all the cross functional teams.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities
- Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis
- Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost
- Manages and obtains Customer Concurrence through direct and indirect communication with Customers and Account Teams as well as managing critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience
- Solid stakeholder/client management experience
- Collaborate with diverse and strong cross functional teams
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must have experience using workday payroll system
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detailed-oriented and good time management
- Requires analytical skills with ability to gather quantitative data and analyze
- Requires oral and written Communication Skills with ability to create process documentation
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to solve complex business and technical problems